Website - https://foodadvice.co.ke/
Website Administration – SUNNY VIEV LIMITED
, a Company registered under the laws of Cyprus with registration number ΗΕ 421376, whose registered office is at Agias Zonis & Thessalonikis, NICOLAOU PENTADROMOS CENTER, Floor 10, Flat 1001A, BLOCK B, 3026, Limassol, Cyprus.
User - an individual or legal entity who visited the Website, as well as provided his personal data to the Website Administration by submitting an Application or filling out the Feedback Form posted on the Website, as well as subscribing to website news.2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.8 The Website Administration does not verify the accuracy of the received (collected) information about the User.3. TERMS AND OBJECTIVES OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
3.1. The User's personal data means:
- personal data that the user provides about himself when submitting an application on the website / filling out the feedback form, or in the process of using the Services;
• surname, name, contact information (telephone, email, social media accounts);
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address that was used when the user's computer was connected to the Internet, login and password, user's browser type and version, time zone, types and versions of auxiliary programs built into the browser, operating system and platform;
- information about the user's visit, including the route of movement with full uniform resource locators (URLs) when going to the Company's website, when moving through it and when leaving it (including date and time); page response time, loading errors, duration of visits to certain pages, information about the page operation (scrolling, mouse clicks and hovering), methods used when leaving the page;
- type of device from which the sites are accessed;
- information about the address (s) of the account (s) in social networks;
- information specified by the subject of personal data in his/her own account(s) in the social network(s), with the exception of information classified by law as a special category of personal data, as well as biometric personal data;
- other information about the user, the collection and / or provision of which is determined by the Company for the provision of individual Services additionally, which is explicitly indicated when ordering individual Services.
3.2. The transfer of personal data by the User to the Website Administration by submitting an Application or filling out the Feedback Form posted on the Website, as well as subscribing to Website news, or participating in charity on the Website means consent to the transfer and processing of their personal data.
3.3. The Website Administration processes the User's information, including his personal data, such as name, surname, user, as well as user representatives; E-mail address; phone number; links to his profiles in social networks, etc., as well as additional information of the User, provided by him at his own request to fulfill the obligations of the Website to the User.
3.4. Personal data processing is carried out on the basis of the following principles:
a) the lawfulness of the purposes and methods of processing personal data and good faith;
b) correspondence between the purposes of processing personal data and the purposes predetermined and declared when collecting personal data;
c) correspondence between the scope and nature of the personal data processed through the processing of personal data and the purposes of the processing of personal data;
d) the inadmissibility of combining databases created for incompatible purposes and containing personal data.
3.5. The provision by the User of his personal data to the Website Administration will be considered by him as a specific, informed and conscious consent of the subject of personal data or the legal representative of the subject of personal data (User) to the processing of the User's Personal data by the Website Administration, its Partners, as well as third parties processing personal data on behalf of the Website Administration. The specified agreement is provided by the User at his own request and at his own will and in his favor.
3.6. The Website Administration and its Partners (when processing an application, feedback forms) are personal data operators in relation to Users' personal data and are guided by the requirements of international law when processing them.
3.7. Personal data may be provided by the User by filling in the corresponding data in the registration form available on the Website.
3.8. Responsibility for the legality and reliability of the User's personal data is borne only by the person who provided them. The Website Administration does not bear any obligation to verify the Personal Data specified by the Users.
3.9. The tasks of processing the User's personal data by the Site Administration and its Partners are as follows:
- processing the application and feedback form of Users on the Website to identify the User for the purpose of communication and possible further cooperation;
- attracting users to participate in marketing research and conducting it by the Website Administration;
- responses to requests from Users;
- providing information about programs and services, including, but not limited to, sending commercial communications by e-mail or using other similar electronic communication channels (for example, SMS), as well as making phone calls for further interaction within the framework of the provision of services, the provision of sponsorship etc.
- communication with the User, including notifications, requests and information related to the use of the Services, as well as to process requests and information from the User;
- improving the quality, convenience of using the services of the Website;
- sending targeted news and information to the User;
- conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymous data.
3.10. The Website Administration and its partners hereby provide the necessary measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access. All personal data provided by Users when registering on the Website will be stored and processed by the Website Administration and its Partners in accordance with applicable international law for cross-border data transfer and the guarantees specified in this Agreement.
3.11. Consent to the processing of their personal data given by the User to the Administration when accepting, among other things, the User Agreement, also means consent to the transfer of personal data to the Operator of the CRM system and to the Contractors of the Site Administration, who process personal data only to those operators who process the User's personal data in accordance with this User Agreement.
3.12. The User may at any time unilaterally revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by the Website Administration and its Partners by sending the Website administrator an appropriate notification to the email address: email@example.com.
3.13. The Website Administration collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarifies (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transfers (distributes, provides, accesses), depersonalizes, blocks, deletes and destroys personal data.
3.14. The Website Administration performs automated processing of personal data with or without obtaining and/or transmitting the information obtained via information and telecommunications networks.4. PERSONAL STORAGE AND USE OF DATA
4.2. The User's personal information must be kept confidential, unless information about the User is made available to the public by the User voluntarily.
4.3. By using the Company's Website, the User can:
- use the buttons "like" and "share" to react and share the information on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram;
- consent to the collection of information about cookies on the site, which helps track information about the user's activity, including information about the type of device connected to the Internet, about the services of the Website used by the user, about actions on the site, submitting an application, determining the geolocation of the User, submitting hits and ads viewed, regardless of whether the user has an account on the Facebook social network and is connected to it;
- when the User uses these Facebook social network services, the Company collects data that helps:
- show the user advertising on Facebook (or on Instagram, LinkedIn or on any other service owned) that meets his interests;
— evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of the Website and advertising.
The Website Administration may use the User's personal data left by the User on the Site (such as name, surname, email address, gender and phone number) to identify the User on Facebook (or Instagram, LinkedIn or any other service) to show the User information in which he is most interested.5. PERSONAL TRANSFER
5.1. The User's personal data cannot be transferred to third parties, except in the following cases:
5.1.1. If the User has expressed their consent to such actions;
5.1.3. In case of cross-border transfer of personal data, the Company is obliged to make sure that the foreign state into whose territory the transfer is supposed to be carried out provides adequate protection of the rights of the subjects of the User's personal data, before such a transfer begins. Cross-border transfer of the User's personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not provide adequate protection of the rights of the subjects of the User's personal data.6. TERMS OF RETENTION AND EXTRACTION OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. The User's personal data is stored on the electronic media of the Site without a fixed period.
6.2. The User's personal data is destroyed at the request of the User himself on the basis of his application or at the initiative of the Site Administrator without explanation by deleting by the Site Administration the information posted by the User.7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
Users can receive information from the Website Administration regarding the processing of their personal data on the basis of a request.8. INFORMATION PROTECTION MEASURES
8.1. The Website Administration takes technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure the protection of the User's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from any other illegal actions.
8.2. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data:
· The security of personal data processed by the Website Administration is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current international legislation in the field of personal data protection.
· The Website Administration ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
· The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law or if the subject of personal data has given the consent of the Website Administration to transfer data to a third party to fulfill obligations under a civil law contract.
· The term for the processing of personal data is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data were collected, unless a different period is provided by the contract or applicable law.
· The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification by e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
· The prohibitions established by the subject of personal data on the transfer (except for granting access), as well as on the processing or processing conditions (except for obtaining access) of personal data permitted for distribution, do not apply in cases of processing personal data in state, public and other public interests.
· The Website Administration stores personal data in a form that allows you to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than required by the purposes of processing personal data, if the period for storing personal data is not established by law, an agreement to which the beneficiary or guarantor is a party, under which the subject of personal data is data.
· The condition for terminating the processing of personal data may be the achievement of the purposes of processing personal data, the expiration of the consent of the subject of personal data or the withdrawal of consent by the subject of personal data, as well as the identification of unlawful processing of personal data.9 CUSTOM APPLICATION
9.2. The request sent by the User must contain the following information:
- name, surname, patronymic;
- the date of registration through the feedback form;
- the query text in any format;
- signature of the User or his representative.
- for a legal entity:
- request in any format on company letterhead;
- the date of registration through the feedback form;
- the request must be signed by the authorized person with the documents confirming powers of such person.
9.3. The Website Administration undertakes to consider and respond to a User request received within 30 days from the date of its receipt.
9.4. All correspondence received by the Website Administration from the User (application in written / electronic form) relates to limited access information and is not subject to disclosure without the written consent of the User. Personal data and any other information about the User who sent the request should not be used other than to respond to the received request or, in cases expressly provided by law, without the special consent of the User.10. FINAL PROVISIONS
10.1. The Website Administration is not responsible for parents and guardians if personal data is provided by minor users and assigns this responsibility to the parents and guardians of minor users for monitoring and regulating the activities of minor users on the Internet.
10.2. The Website Administration does not knowingly collect any personal information from minors under the age of 18. If you believe that your minor child has provided this type of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will make every reasonable effort to promptly remove such information from our records.
10.3. The Website Administration is not responsible for the inaccuracy of the personal data provided by the User.
10.5. Other rights and obligations of the Website Administration in relation to the User’s personal data are determined by international legislation in the field of personal data protection.